Sunday, September 23, 2007


"THINKING OF YOU"

When I’m sitting in my room I’m thinking of u,
How we use 2 b

What we had was so special
Had me wondering was we meant 2 b

I can’t help but 2 remince on
What we once had

All through da night I’m thinking of u
How u use 2 say some freaky 2 make me cream

When I’m in class I’m thinking of u
How u use 2 whisper in my ear 2 make me dream

When I eating I’m thinking of u
How u use 2 give me yours no questions asked

When I’m doing my homework I’m think of u
How u use da call and I neva stayed on task

When I’m alone I’m thinking of u
How you use 2 say I Love U, oh so sweat

When I’m sad I’m thinking of u
How u use 2 say baby don’t worry every thang go b o.k.

When I’m crying I’m thinking of u
How u use 2 say boo don’t cry I’m here 4 u

But most of all when I c yo face
I’M THINKING OF YOU

2 comments:

Ameer said...

where's she? *looks around*

!.AncH.! said...

ohh..song is so sweet.i love it ^^