Saturday, July 21, 2007



STILL I LOVE YOU


i've been living my alone
trying to get you out of my life
but after all this time
i can't help myself but miss you

you're once a dream that came true
an illusion that turned to reality
but suddenly, things turned differently
the way they used to be
untill such time i have no choice but to let you go

you're the reason for my sleepless night
scoz you keep stayin' on my mind
i can't help myself from crying
coz i'm missing you so much........

all the pain & sadness are bound inside my hear
tall the memories are still preserve in my mind
i miss you so much
coz i can't hide the fact that i'm still inlove with you

my life will never be the same again
now that you're gone
i'll be trapped in this loneliness forever
unless a girl like you will bloom into my life again....

I thought this was a letter I would never have to write,
I hoped my tongue was something I could bite.
I've realized its just something I cannot do,
Here are my feelings, just a few.
First, I'm still so In Love with you, after all this time,
You told me the same, then left me, what a crime.
Time has passed, everyday you're on my mind,
Your love is with someone else now, what a bind.
I'm so jealous, he's the luckiest guy I know,
I can't do this friendship thing anymore, so off I go.
The pain of losing you is still fresh in my brain,
even after almost 2 years, everyday my heart feels the pain.
Will we ever be together again, i say as I sob and mope
as each day passes, I lose a little more hope.
I'll always LOVE you Amanda hold these words true
Don't hate me for this, this is what pain is making me do.
My heart is broken in so many a part,
Do I still have a place in your heart?....

3 comments:

foniboki said...

kewl writings of your heart,
best of luck dude!

ibthisaam said...

thanx foniboki. i think now she will understand my feeling :D

Devil Angel. said...

hey iboo dont love betrayed ones hehehe wish you best of luck in yuor life.